Complaint Review: Alyon Technologies - Merchants Credit Guide - Chicago Illinois

• Submitted: Mon, February 13, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, February 13, 2006
  • Reported By: Azle Texas
  • Alyon Technologies - Merchants Credit Guide
    223 W.Jackson BLVD
    Chicago, Illinois

Alyon Technologies - Merchants Credit Guide Alyon and Danny Mackey are making erroneous calls to my home phone to collect or solicit for funds on a bogous account or lead. Chicago Illinois

A man representing Alyon Technologies calling himself, Danny Mackey, has been making calls repeatedly to my home phone with the intention of collecting money or soliciting my personal information in a database. During the first call Danny Mackey asked to include my business information in a Business Directory. He verified my contact information without my assistance and indicated a charge of $454.77 for the worldwide business directory.

Danny Mackey has called me at least once a week for the past four weeks.

Danny Mackey is abrupt and rude. His modus operandi is to catch you off-guard and provided very little detail. He cannot be reached directly by calling extension 800 of the given number.

After researching this company, complaints have been filed with the TX Attorney General's Office, FTC, FCC, Fraud.org and the FBI's internet fraud unit.

Don
Azle, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2006 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alyon-technologies-merchants-credit-guide/chicago-illinois-60606/alyon-technologies-merchants-credit-guide-alyon-and-danny-mackey-are-making-erroneous-ca-176088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content