Complaint Review: Amazing Pet Expositions LLC - Saint Louis MO

• Amazing Pet Expositions LLC
    7750 Maryland Avenue #11272
    Saint Louis, MO
    United States

Amazing Pet Expositions LLC. They took payment from my nonprofit organization to be an exhibitor at the 2017 Pet Expo Tampa and then cancelled it due to mis-managment of the event but they have never refunded my organization the exhibitor fee. Saint Louis, MO

*Author of original report: This is not about Perpetual Care

On December 2, 2016, my nonprofit organization, Perpetual Care paid Amazing Pet Expos $700 to be an exhibitor at the Amazing Pet Expo Tampa event on April 1st and 2nd, 2017.  In March, 2017, they cancelled the event explaining that they mixed up the event location and somehow did not get it booked correctly.  They said that they would re-schedule the event for the fall, but never re-scheduled it so I contacted them to send me a refund.  I never heard back from them.  I contacted them again recently, on Friday, March 16, 2018 asking for a refund and Sheila Rilenge replied and said she would contact me Monday to resolve it.  I never heard from her, so I emailed again on March 26, 2018 saying that I would take further action if not resolved.  On Wednesday, March 28, 2018, I received an email from Willima Rilenge offering to contact me to resolve it and I told him I was available any time on Thursday, March 29th or Friday, March 30th.  I have not heard back from him either and it is now April 1, 2018.  One year after the original event date and 16 months after my initial payment to them for the event.  This is a small nonprofit animal rescue organization and we cannot afford to pay $700 and not receive services.  Our mission is to educate and assist the public with information about estate planning for their pets.  We rescue and re-home pets left behind when people pass away or enter a nursing facility.  These are donor funds they are refusing to refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2018 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amazing-pet-expositions-llc/saint-louis-mo-63105-9998/amazing-pet-expositions-llc-they-took-payment-from-my-nonprofit-organization-to-be-an-exh-1436846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

This is not about Perpetual Care

AUTHOR: Virginia - (United States)

This report was filed by Perpetual Care, not about Perpetual Care.  The report was filed about Amazing Pet Expos which has not refunded Perpetual Care, a nonprofit for the exhibitor fee for Amazing Pet Expo Tampa.

As the CEO and representative of Perpetual Care I officially invalidate this report.