Complaint Review: AMD HEADLINE NEWS - Jackson New Jersey

• AMD HEADLINE NEWS
    2275 West County Line Rd, Building 6-268
    Jackson, New Jersey
    United States

AMD HEADLINE NEWS AMD GLOBAL NEWS PHISHING EMAIL TELLING ME THAT THEY WANT A STORY ON ME Jackson New Jersey

I received a phishing email from a Dan Vogel at AMD Headline News.  I know it was a scam from the start but I thought that I play along.  I didn't answer the email and sure enough, another email telling me that if I don't respond by Monday, they were moving on to a different story.

I emailed them back and set up a call. I can tell by the call that if anything, this is pay for play but it gets better. They tell me how they are like UPI and AP. They want positive stories because the national news domenates the headlines. I set up a second call to speak to the reporter.

Dan is a very personable guy and gives me that low down on AMD Headline News...blah, blah, blah. He tells me to fill out the form for my story that was emailed to me and they will schedule the interview in couple of weeks.

It is pay for play but all that AMD Headline News is going to do is SUBMIT the story.  It doesn't mean that any news organization will pay for it!

STAY AWAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amd-headline-news/jackson-new-jersey-08527/amd-headline-news-amd-global-news-phishing-email-telling-me-that-they-want-a-story-on-me-1451457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content