X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: American Discount Beauty Supply - Los Angeles California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: St. Augustine Florida
  • American Discount Beauty Supply PO Box 351394 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

American Discount Beauty Supply Never sent item I ordered. Does not respond to emails or phone messages. Los Angeles California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I ordered a hair straightening product from American Discount Beauty Supply through Amazon.com on June 10, 2008. Item was to be received between June 16-18th. I checked the order status on June 21st to see what was going on only to find that it hadn't been shipped yet.

I left email with no response. Left email again on June 23rd with no response. Called and left a message with no response. Called their seperate # for placing orders, figuring I could at least talk to a real person that way, and got a recording saying "this number has been disconnected".

Now, on their website, it says the product is not in stock. I have contacted Amazon, and am going through them to get my money back. Don't buy from this company! If you have an issue with them, you will not have any way to resolve it, since they are impossible to reach.

I'm glad I purchased through Amazon because I can get my money back through their claims guarantee department (hopefully).

Carla
St. Augustine, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 12:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-discount-beauty-supply/los-angeles-california-90035/american-discount-beauty-supply-never-sent-item-i-ordered-does-not-respond-to-emails-or-343934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair