Complaint Review: American Empire Equipment/Alwazeer Group - Milford Michigan

• American Empire Equipment/Alwazeer Group
    3023 King Ranch Dr
    Milford, Michigan
    United States

American Empire Equipment/Alwazeer Group Zee, Zach, All City Equipment Rip off artists Milford Michigan

Was contracted to haul a Cat D9H from Sussex WI to Harvey IL.  When we got to Sussex, Zee had given us incorrect data & we had to re-permit.  They would't remove the ripper but both Zee & Zach assured us they would pay the extra costs.  The address they gave us for the "bill to" ended up being an empty building.  After tracking them down, Zee told me "he doesn't know anything about the Cat D9H".  I told him his website shows it for sale, he's dumb enough to show the VIN, we had the VIN from hauling it so matching up was EZ.  Then he changed his story & said it was sold.  I told him I was going to stop by for my cash, he told me "good luck, you're not going to get anything".  Wanna bet.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2018 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-empire-equipmentalwazeer-group/milford-michigan-48381/american-empire-equipmentalwazeer-group-zee-zach-all-city-equipment-rip-off-artists-mi-1464098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content