Complaint Review: American International School of Law, Inc. - Irvine California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lawdog — HAYWARD CA United States
  • American International School of Law, Inc.
    16491 Scientific Way
    Irvine, California
    United States

American International School of Law, Inc. Nitesh P. Patel Ripped Me off for money, provided no education or Bar preperation Irvine California

*Author of original report: American International School of Law and Nitesh Patel

*Consumer Comment: American International School of Law

Law students beware of this supposed school! Nitesh P. Patel and American Internationla School of Law, Inc. basically stole $2,900 from me. They also promised me to assist me with the first year bar preperation, that they offered classes, and they offered an actual law school experience. All lies, I ended up having to file suit in the Superior Court of Orange Co. for Fraud!!

Students Stay away from this person Nitesh P. Patel and his alleged law school American International School of Law, Inc. do yourself a favor and go to anyothe of the registered law schools in California.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2018 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-international-school-of-law-inc/irvine-california-92618/american-international-school-of-law-inc-nitesh-p-patel-ripped-me-off-for-money-prov-1454129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

American International School of Law and Nitesh Patel

AUTHOR: HECTOR - (United States)

I trully should have waited before filing a Ripp Off report on this school. Mr. Patel has trully acted reponsibly in addressing my concerns and issuing me a full refund for my tution, even after I posted this report. I trully said thoise things in haste and aplogize for it to the school and potential students for it.

American International Scool of Law is a great law school you go to, if you want to learn the law, but you have to be motivated. Mr. Patel is also a great resource and has years of experince in teacing students how to pass law school and the California State the bar exam.

American International School of Law

AUTHOR: Froylan - (United States)

I attended AISOL from 2011 to 2015. On my first attempt, I passed the FYLSE (Baby Bar) in 2013, after being tutored and mentored by Mr. Patel, and other AISOL Professors. Notably, those of us that took the Baby Bar Prep Course (and law school) serious passed the Baby Bar that year. My personal experience with AISOL staff, Mr. Patel and other AISOL professors was a very positive one. I never felt neglected and I was always able to communicate with someone (AISOL staff, Mr. Patel or another professor) when I had questions. The course work was not easy, but then again, AISOL is a bona fide law school, registered with the California State Bar; indeed, self-discipline and self-motivation is a must. AISOL delivered as promised, and I am now able to sit in for the Bar (again). Unfortunately, because of my own doing, not heading Mr. Patel’s and AISOL staff’s suggestions and offer to provide me with additional tutoring, mentorship and a Bar Prep Course, I was unsuccessful in passing the Bar. However, recognizing Mr. Patel’s unique talent to teach, I asked for his help and without hesitation, Mr. Patel has now provided it to me once again. He certainly did not forget about me after I graduated. I would recommend AISOL to anyone serious about attending law school, but unable to attend a traditional ABA school.