Complaint Review: American Marine Transport - Harrison Township Michigan

• American Marine Transport

Harrison Township, Michigan
    United States

American Marine Transport Haul Boats Harrison Township Michigan

The owner of this company waited until my boat was en route before calling to inform me of the need for the pole car and an additional $2000 charge.  When I informed him  that I felt his action was unprofessional, hex became angry and indicated if I wanted my boat, I would need to pay the additional charge.

My response was, “Based on the fact that you have my boat, I seem to have no other choice.”   He had every opportunity to inform  me about the need for a pole car and the required fees before he departed with my boat but he chose to wait until the boat was on the road where he knew I would have little choice but to agree to the charges.

I had no recourse at that juncture other than to risk having my boat left on the side of the road in Florida.  I'd highly encourage anyone considering this company to look elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2018 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-marine-transport/harrison-township-michigan/american-marine-transport-haul-boats-harrison-township-michigan-1466414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content