X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: American Values, Utalk, Washball, Wellnet - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Houston Texas
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • American Values, Utalk, Washball, Wellnet P.O. Box 18434, Las Vegas, Nevada 89114-8434 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

American Values, Utalk, Washball, Wellnet ripoff, farudulent checks withdrawn from my bank account Las Vegas Nevada

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This company called me in January 2004 and offered me free gas coupons worth $200 and asked me for information about my bank account in order to withdraw $1.98 as membership fees. After that four checks of various amounts adding upto more than $400 were fraudulently made and withdrawn from my bank account.

I cancelled my membership within the required cut-off point and applied for refund. They have been telling me since early April 2004 that my checks have been expedited and that I'll be getting them in 10-14 business days. But I still haven't received the checks and its been more than 3 months that I applied for them.

Please beware of these false companies. I'm now trying to get the checks and planning to call my bank to see if they can do anything about it.

Rohan
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2004 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-values-utalk-washball-wellnet/las-vegas-nevada-89114/american-values-utalk-washball-wellnet-ripoff-farudulent-checks-withdrawn-from-my-bank-91724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair