X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ameriquest (AMC) Torin Beeler - Orange California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: san bernardino California
  • Ameriquest (AMC) Torin Beeler Ameriquest.com Orange, California U.S.A.

Ameriquest (AMC) Torin Beeler Totin Change contract informtion from 40 yr fixed rate to 30 adjustable @ 7.9 then 13.9 in may 2008 took advantage of deployed soldier and family. Orange California

*Consumer Comment: I posted your story on YouTube so that maybe we can fine you some help.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
My wife and I chose AMC Ameriquest to help refinance our home, we meet with Torin Beeler, We discussed what we wanted; 40 yr fixed rate plus pulling our $25,000 for debit consloidation and home repair. He told us he could do that with a new program were we would make 3 or 4 payments at $2265. the the payment would drop to $1165. for 40 yrs. My wife and I agreed to this. I asked if this was a 2yr ARM. he said, no. I told him I was leaving for Iraq in 2 days, and that my wife has power of attorney and would sign. I told him to print this contract up. we signed a draft document showing that we agreed to what was told to us. I believe Torin knew my wife wouldn't read the contract, so, Torin Beeler changed the contract to a adjustable rate at 7.9% with a jump to 13.9% for 30 yrs and only giving us $12,000 cash and a check to a lcredit card lender that had already been paid off. I would never agree to this, and if he would of told my wife, she also would not agree. Torin Beeler took advantage of my family. I can not afford this 13.9% rate. we will lose our home of 15 yrs, which we have never missed a payment. nobody in their right mind would agree to these kind of number.

Ssgdawson
san bernardino, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2007 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ameriquest-amc-torin-beeler/orange-california/ameriquest-amc-torin-beeler-totin-change-contract-informtion-from-40-yr-fixed-rate-to-30-286186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

POSTED: Monday, November 26, 2007
I have been fighting ameriquest also, Since 2004. I posted a copy of your story and a link on my Youtube place, at notu286 on Youtube. Or just youtube Ameriquest Sucks.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair