This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Amy Lopez, Attorney

• Submitted: Tue, August 19, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014
  • Reported By: Educated, Loving Mother — Fresno California
  • Amy Lopez, Attorney
    225 W Shaw Ave
    Fresno, California
    USA

Amy Lopez, Attorney Lazy She took my money and lost my kid with plenty of evidence and used non and just sat there lazy Fresno California

She is the scum everyone talks about when it comes to Lawyers or liars. She took my money, did not prepaid for the hearing, walked in without supining all of the cops to prove that this man was beating me. He even beat me when I was pregnant. The judge didn't believe anything that I said, she just believed him. I am in supervised visits now thanks to her. My heart hurts every day. She could have appealed, but she just threw her hands up and looked surprised, said I don't know and didn't provide me with any legal information that I know about now. She threw me to the wolves. I was asked to sit on the stand and I looked stupid no knowing where to go in the court room. She told me nothing about what was going to happen. She simply took the money and sat there. I am an educated women and have a BS in Business from Fresno State. They didn't even know that. She did not present any thing good about me and they thought that I was a looser.  She didn't even provide me a copy of the order.She did not present his dirty drug test.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amy-lopez-attorney/fresno-california-93704/amy-lopez-attorney-lazy-she-took-my-money-and-lost-my-kid-with-plenty-of-evidence-and-us-1170805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content