X  |  CLOSE

• Anat Massika
    3722 Las Vegas Blvd S, Unit 2306
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States

Anat Massika Toxic HVAC in Unit Leads to Mold Disease and Death of Bird with Lawsuit from Her! Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Veer Electro Static Cooler Leads to Mold Disease

I lived at xx Las Vegas Blvd, Unit 2306, Las Vegas Nevada, the Veer east tower for 4 years.  From Aug 2014 to May 2018. I struggled with re-accuring hives syndrome during that period and they would happen when I would start use the air conditioner.  After suffering intense breakouts of massive hives, headaches and inflammatory mold syndrome, I finally figured out that the landlord Anat Massika, never cleaned her hvac unit or ducts since receiving it from ownership a tenant before me!  I am now diagnosed with chronic mold syndrome disease and my cherished bird died last month from aspergillus, a man made fungal mold disease. I had the unit tested by Wycoff Environmental and it tested positive for black mold coming out of the hvac.  I am writing this so that the next person who ends up in that unit changes out the blinds and carpets because the spores get trapped in soft areas, which can be disastrous for an allergic person. [continued below]....

.....  I had perfect health until I moved into this closed in system, no opening windows and an electro static cooler which are known for growing mold, especially in the hvac coils.  The owner is trying to sue me for leaving my lease 2 months early, and not continuing with my next year.  I am so allergic to that unit that I cannot enter it without a reaction so it is uninhabitable.  So I left with my dead bird and mold disease caused by her dirty hvac unit.  I recommend not living at the Veer or renting anything from this uncompassionate and negligent person, as I am very sick now, and its very tragic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2018 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/anat-massika/las-vegas-nevada-89158/anat-massika-toxic-hvac-in-unit-leads-to-mold-disease-and-death-of-bird-with-lawsuit-from-1449659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Veer Electro Static Cooler Leads to Mold Disease

AUTHOR: Samantha - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, June 30, 2018

I lived at the Veer and I developed mold disease as a result of an uncleaned hvac unit.  I have hives everyday now and suffer from respitory problems and skin rashes.

Its important to clean your HVAC unit and ducts every year in closed in environments in those buildings if you do not want to get sick.

My bird also died of asperigillus as a result of my living in this lifestyle.