X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Anchor House Search - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Redheadlady56303 — Lompoc California USA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Anchor House Search Internet USA

Anchor House Search American Standard Online I used to work there in the call center LOMPOC California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I worked for a few months at American Standard Online and then shortly after the name was changed to Anchor House Search. The owners felt like the company needed a change in the name because American Standard Online had too bad of a reputation with customers. I started feeling like this was all a big scam and I started skipping days at work. I just didn't feel right signing up people for $199.00 when I felt like I really knew after getting multiple complaints that they would probably really never find a house.

Recently the call centers in three areas were raided by the FBI. They searched the place and sent people home. But the next day the call center was back in business. I feel badly for all the people out there that were ripped off. It has been well over a year since I have worked there and once I left, I pretty much knew I would never go back.

BEWARE! If the FBI has raided the place...Hold on to your Money...BIG RED FLAG! I hope this helps. Here is a newspaper report about the raid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2016 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/anchor-house-search/internet/anchor-house-search-american-standard-online-i-used-to-work-there-in-the-call-center-lomp-1332238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair