Complaint Review: Andrea Hernandez www.geekytraffic.com - Internet

• Andrea Hernandez www.geekytraffic.com

Internet
    United States of America

Andrea Hernandez www.geekytraffic.com JD Never Recieved refund Internet

I ordered over $600 in services from geekytraffic.com. $50 for search engine submittal and over $600 in "targeted traffic".  Once i realized the traffic they were delivering was not Real people, it was computer generated, and it wasnt converting to sales, i stopped my campaign and asked for a refund.

The total ammount owed back to me is over $400. I never finished the campaign. They said they attempted refund to my card but it never came, andrea and Jd said they were making a paypal account even asked me for my email address that was attached to my paypal account so they could send the money there.

It never came, and from then on they completely ignored my emails. I emailed them numerous times over a 1-2 month length of time giving them every chance, and oppertunity to refund me. I told them that if i didknt recieve a response i was going to contact an attorney. I warned them numerous times and gave them every oppertunity to just refund me my money.

I Still have not recieved my money, in fact they emailed me back yesterday morning for the first time in a long time saying "if you want to sue me, go ahead. It will cost you more than $400 to do that, and they tried black mailing me too!!!! said i posed as an attorney and attempted to black mail me!! They are stealing my money!! Someone please help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2011 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/andrea-hernandez-wwwgeekytrafficcom/internet/andrea-hernandez-wwwgeekytrafficcom-jd-never-recieved-refund-internet-708820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content