Complaint Review: Andrew Brunner Sutton Group - Mississauga Ontario

• Andrew Brunner Sutton Group
    1100 Burnhamthorpe Rd. West
    Mississauga, Ontario
    United States of America

Andrew Brunner Sutton Group Andy Brunner ripoff, scam, liar, thief Mississauga, Ontario

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Response To The Contractor Who Filed This.

*General Comment: Andrew Has Been Amazing

Run If You Hear His Name!

Andrew Brunner is a cheat. He's lied to me. Failed to act in good faith and want's everything for nothing. Dealing with this man has only resulted in headaches and more.

Where do I begin? Well at first Andrew seemed like a decent fellow. I was contracted to help his real estate firm with some flyer designs. Everything was pleasant at first and Andrew could be only smiles.

Then the demands started rolling in. Usually this is fine but he started asking for work he hadn't even paid for. When this was told to him he said he had paid. Later this was found to be a lie. Once this was brought to his attention he would ignore the conversations. He would request more work and threaten to never pay anything for his work already recieved.

When trying to contact him to resolve those issues Andrew would hide from phone calls, emails and any other message attempt. The guy is no good. I'd stay away. Everything is perfect when his business is fine but if not he'll lie and do most everything else he can to get over on you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/andrew-brunner-sutton-group/mississauga-ontario-/andrew-brunner-sutton-group-andy-brunner-ripoff-scam-liar-thief-mississauga-ontario-973437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Response To The Contractor Who Filed This.

AUTHOR: Cloud Agent - (Canada)

Good afternoon, and thank you for reading this response to the above false claim. The above claim needs to be responded to, as a current client of mine brought this to my attention.

The contractor who filed this can not be found anywhere online if you search for him. I hired him from a Crowdsourcing website to do a simple Flyer Re-Design.

Here below is the contractor's page on the Crowdsourcing website where I hired him. You will notice it doesn't exist anymore because he his membership has been revoked from the platform for a large amount of violations and disputes filed against him.

The above contractor set up an account with another of the big 3 Crowd Sourcing websites (Freelancer.com) and doesn't have even 1 job or review with them. I would attach a screenshot below but this site does not allow attachments or photos. You may visit the link instead at:

If you try to find the above contractor on the website which he has promoted everywhere online, you will find it doesn't exist anymore. Please see the link below to see where it directs you to.

​And here are all his other websites that are no longer active, just proving again that this is not a valid claim from start to finish:

​Basically, if you google anything about the owner of this company (Brian Ellis Brandzzz) you will see that shortly after this claim was made, one of 2 things happened:

1) He/His company went out of business.

2) He/His company chose to no longer be involved in this industry for reasons that we do not know.

This same contractor has tried to defame the Crowdsourcing site which has revoked his membership. See below for his second claim here on Ripoff Report:

If attaching screenshots were possible I would attach every interaction that i had with the above contractor from start to finish including (Full Payment) for a service that was in fact not even provided. In ironic fashion, I should have been the one to file a formal claim in court.

For the record, if there was an efficient way to find this ​contractor and take him to our local small claims court, I would be hiring my lawyer today for Defamation Of Character.

I am a Realtor on the Toronto Real Estate Board in perfect standing for 11+ years as of (2017), and have hired successfully dozens of contractors prior to and since this claim. If you continue to google my name, you will find countless Testimonial Videos from happy clients. Thank you very much for reading this, and I wish you a great day :)

#2 General Comment

Andrew Has Been Amazing

AUTHOR: Daveycr - (Canada)

I have shot multiple videos for Andrew and he's been kind, courteous and generous.  Good communication, great attitude.  I highly doubt the claims made in this report.  I am collaborating with Andrew at the moment for the 4th & 5th project we'll be doing together.  He's always paid on time if not beforehand.  It's nearly 2017 and these old reviews are hardly accurate.  I would work with or for Andrew anyday of the week.  Great guy, very professional.