Complaint Review: Andrew O'Brien - Austin Texas

• Andrew O'Brien
    1033 La Posada Dr 300
    Austin, Texas
    United States

Andrew O'Brien Scammed Me Too! Now He's Branded with Andrew O'Brien Publicity Guy Vetpreneur Tribe Warriors Council Andrew O'Brien used a wire transfer technique to fraud me out of $20,000. Austin Texas

Andrew O'Brien aka the Publicity Guy and member of the Warriors Council / Vetrepreneur Tribe sold me on PR services.

His branded website with numerous publications claiming to have mentioned or featured him was an enticing marketing strategy to convince me and many other members of the digital marketing community to believe he was the real deal.

Unfortunately, he could hear the excitement in my voice and required me to pay 1 year in advacnce for his services.He was not willing to take a credit card payment over the phone. Later, I learned this is because he has 100's of charge backs and finally got smart and started requiring cash up front or wire transfers.

Andre O'Brien took me for $20,000 and never delivered on his promised and documented services.

Vetpreneur Tribe / Publicity
1033 La Posada Dr, STE 300Austin, TX 78752

Upon trying to get a refund, I began learning more and more of the many other people that we're scammed by this guy with losses ranging from $5,000 to more than $80,000. [continued below]....

.....

Andrew O'Brien, removed himself as the CEO of The Publiity Guy brand due to all of the legal trouble heading his way with credit card charge backs and fraud.

Please respond or add to this RipOff Report as we will be bringing our case against him legally.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2018 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/andrew-obrien/austin-texas-78752/andrew-obrien-scammed-me-too-now-hes-branded-with-andrew-obrien-publicity-guy-vetprene-1449608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content