Complaint Review: Andy Manalis - Santa Barbara California

• Andy Manalis
    PO Box 6176
    Santa Barbara, California
    USA

Andy Manalis Advanced E-Commerce Solutions CloudWebServices.net Cornerstone Data Group scams people selling multiple pet supplies, sunglass sites, medical sites, clothing e-stores and other websites - FRAUD DECEPTIVE!! Santa Barbara California

I called Andy Manalis and John Firestone (a bogus business broker) off of a listing at bizbuysell (bizbuysell.com) website and he hyped up the internet sales business and his e-store full of bogus testimonials from non-existent customers.  I purchased a website and later found out that there are hundreds of other websites just like mine that this guy has sold, exact lookalike copies!!!  same content - same design - different domain names bthey are all the same.  This guy is a real scammer - stay away - now I see his ads all over the internet for the very same thing he sold me on sites like bizben.com, businessbroker.net, businessesforsale.com --- you won't earn ANY MONEY with his copied website ---- and when you try to call him after the sale, forget it - nobody is home.

VOICEMAIL!!!

Our family is devastated and sick about this.  We were scammed!!! We did not have that kind of money to spend on a website, $5000 and I have been told there is nothing I can do to get my money back. Well I will do something!!  Post all over the internet to let the rest of the world know what happened an hopefully other customers of these sneaky sleezy underhanded B.S. artist will post too to tell the real story! Don't give him or his many company names (cloudwebservices.net, cornerstone data group, advanced e-commerce solutions, and who knows what others) a dime, you won't get it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/andy-manalis/santa-barbara-california-93160/andy-manalis-advanced-e-commerce-solutions-cloudwebservicesnet-cornerstone-data-group-sc-1081538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content