Complaint Review: AOH Health - Pewaukee Wisconsin

• AOH Health
    1405 Capital Dr
    Pewaukee, Wisconsin
    United States

AOH Health Charged my credit card $737.60 without my knowledge Pewaukee Wisconsin

*Author of original report: Additional Information about AOH Health Products / P ISO Hemp Oil

This company claimed that this was a  health survey  on the use of CBD Hemp Oil. Offered to send a trial for shipping charges only. I requested 2 bottles: 1 Star CBD and 1 Star Nighttime Formula. I received the shipment in 1 envelope but was charged 2 shipping charges ($4.95 & $5.99). There was no survey or questionnaire included. In 14 days my credit card was charged (without my knowledge) $91.69 and $92.71 for each of 1fl oz bottles (equivalent to $1600 a pound).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2018 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aoh-health/pewaukee-wisconsin-53072/aoh-health-charged-my-credit-card-73760-without-my-knowledge-pewaukee-wisconsin-1429048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Additional Information about AOH Health Products / P ISO Hemp Oil

AUTHOR: Klara - (United States)

On March 23, 2018, after returning the orders to the 1405 Capitol Dr | Unit C # 184 | Pewaukee WI 53072, I received the email confirmations for each of the orders from support@healthiswonderful.com via sendgrid.net and support@healthisgreat.net via sendgrid.net. Calling their provided customer #'s, I was insured via telephone (recorded) and email confirmations that my refund check was on progress. From this date to today, I've been calling every week, and sent many emails (confirmations received) without any result.

Please, let me know if there is any class action lawsuits is in progress.