X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: AP9Todaysescapes - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Troy Ohio
  • AP9Todaysescapes todaysescapes.com Internet U.S.A.

AP9Todaysescapes A supposed travel membership for discounts on travel Internet

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
My wife brought to my attention an unathurized debit to our credit card account. Neither of us recognized the name, so I did some Do Diligence.

The first step was to contact the credit card companies customer service department. They in turn called a number for this company and put me on the line with a person named Mellisa.

Mellisa attempted to inform me I had asked for a travel membership, which of course I had not. The phone number given for AP9todaysescapes is 1-877-820-8329. The number listed on my bill was 1-800-550-4728. This number gets you no where because it askes for a customer ID number.

This Mellisa without any further threatening by me, cancelled the membership, which of course was bogus, and stated I would receive a credit to my account for the full amount with-in 2 business days.

Be very wary of even looking at a web business when doing searches, as I believe this is where we were duped. The scary part is how do they get your credit card number with out your consent? Does your bank have any internal checks? I do know banks are tracking your usage in an attempt to curb this type of unathorized billing to you.

Michael
Troy, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ap9todaysescapes/internet/ap9todaysescapes-a-supposed-travel-membership-for-discounts-on-travel-internet-366962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair