Complaint Review: APEX SOLUTIONS,LLC LAS VEGAS NV - LAS VEGAS Nevada

• APEX SOLUTIONS,LLC LAS VEGAS NV
    7251 W. LAKE MEAD BLVD, STE 300
    LAS VEGAS, Nevada
    United States of America

APEX SOLUTIONS,LLC LAS VEGAS NV - Ordered a trial product, realized it was a scam, tried to cancel and couldn't. NO WAY am I getting ripped off! LAS VEGAS, Nevada

I received a collections letter in the mail today from a company going by the name of Apex Solutions LLC, in Las Vegas, NV. I was being billed for 139.95 off of a trial period product called My Ever Brite Smile I had recently ordered and tried to cancel but was unable to due to the lack of an email or working phone number to cancel the membership. (I wanted to cancel because after doing some research discovered it was a scam.)

As soon as I received the letter with the Apex company's phone number, I tried to call to explain that I tried to cancel my free trial membership. However, every time I called all I got was a fast busy signal indicating the number does not work. After trying the call, I skimmed the letter looking for an email address, none. I have resorted to writing a letter to the address given and I am currently waiting for a response.

I have done some research of my own in the meanwhile and am finding nothing on them except on this site. They are a ripoff company trying to scare people into giving them money for bogus claims. I cancelled my card so they can no longer get any money from me. I am upset about the threat of this going on my credit score however.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2010 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/apex-solutionsllc-las-vegas-nv/las-vegas-nevada-89128/apex-solutionsllc-las-vegas-nv-ordered-a-trial-product-realized-it-was-a-scam-tried-t-615574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content