Complaint Review: Aptive Environmental - Austin TX

• Aptive Environmental
    8204 n Lamar
    Austin , TX
    United States

Aptive Environmental Aptive - Please can you spray for fleas? That’s too much trouble. Austin TX Texas

I asked 3 times to spray for fleas, like the whole yard has to done, and it’s too much work, apparently. So I had to buy product myself $24 and do it myself. So why would I want to continue paying $136 for a crappy watered down product that probably wasn’t even applied. As far as I’m concerned that’s a breach of contract on their part so I pd my balance with one crappy service left in the contract but asked to CANCEL. I had to request it over and over and over and over and over. But they show up anyway and trespass and spray watered down crap, I assume. Who knows. But I don’t need them spraying my yard when I e already taken care of it. Thankfully I had gotten a new C.C. and they couldn’t auto charge me. And I ain’t paying the new balance. My online account has services scheduled right through the end of the year. If a company has to get and keep customers by luring them into a contract and auto-stealing money from bank accounts because the product and service sucks, well that’s not my problem. Anyone w an issue should have their bank put a block on any transactions from Aptive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aptive-environmental/austin-tx-78753/aptive-environmental-aptive-please-can-you-spray-for-fleas-thats-too-much-trouble-a-1451279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content