Complaint Review: Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Union - Milwaukee Wisconsin

• Submitted: Tue, March 13, 2018
  • Updated: Tue, March 13, 2018
  • Reported By: Thomas — Canton Georgia United States
  • Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Union

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    United States

Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Union Aqua Finance Predatory lending imposing unfair and abusive loan terms on borrowers Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'll begin by saying beware! I did not fully understand my loan, I knew my interest rate was high, it was explained because of my credit score. After paying 8 months of payments, my balance was $300.00 higher than I borrowed. I would have been better off paying with a credit card! My statements do not include things like, principle paid, interest paid, it doesn't include late charges paid etc. All things that every other loan or credit card statement always include.

I made payments over the phone using my bank account, they have the account information on file. The last payment, February, I made over the phone using my bank account. I made an additional $200 plus payment to go to principal. After making multiple payments over the phone using the same bank account and having no issues, somehow they left a number off of my account and that of course led to 10 more days of interest.

The only way to put and end to this is to not use this company. Simply put if any loan you are applying for has any connection to Aqua Finacne or Connexus Credit Union do not sign!!!

I've paid over $2000.00 and the principal hasn't lowered!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2018 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aqua-finance-inc-fbo-connexus-credit-union/milwaukee-wisconsin-53201-3256/aqua-finance-inc-fbo-connexus-credit-union-aqua-finance-predatory-lending-imposing-unfa-1434199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content