Complaint Review: Arcobaleno - Las Vegas Nevada

5940 S. Rainbow Blvd
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States

Arcobaleno Credit report processing Las Vegas Nevada

Joseph Falsetta is a salesperson. He purchased a lot of the products and sold to the customers using credit report processing the forms seemed to be legitimate in the first place because the white copy was in English version. Yellow copy was in Spanish version. Jospeh filled out on the white copy and gave me the yellow copy knowing that I cannot read Spanish. One clever fraudulently he made. I  also know the door to door sales policy in which he failed to provide two copies of cancellation. There was no contact to cancel the order. door to door sales policy is very clear to read and Joseph failed to follow the door to door sales policy. I am seeking civil litigation case against Joseph Falsetta based on three violations he made according to Door to Door sales policy especially when he took white copy with English version and gave me yellow copy with Spanish which means there is no way I can contact to cancel. I am going to be billed for the next four years through Credit Card system because of him. I am asking for further information so I can have the lawyer build a case against Joseph.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2018 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/arcobaleno/las-vegas-nevada-89118/arcobaleno-credit-report-processing-las-vegas-nevada-1428431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content