Complaint Review: Armani Giuseppe L. - Kirkland Washington

• Reported By: bosshogg18 — University Place Washington USA
  • Armani Giuseppe L.

Kirkland , Washington
    USA

Armani Giuseppe L. Giuseppe tries to sell you fake Armani jackets after giving him directions to airport Kirkland Washington

A nicely dressed Italian man named Giuseppe L. came up to me asking for directions to the airport, even though his white Escalade has GPS installed in it. Being nice I gave him directions to the airport anyways. As a thank you he got out of the car and offered me Armani jackets for a gift. He mentioned he was a designer for Armani. He had just come from a fashion show in Seattle and had received several free samples and did not want to take all of the jackets back with him to Italy because he would have to pay high taxes on them. So to cover the cost of the taxes of the ones he was bringing back to Italy he offered to sell me one of the jackets for $600. He also flashed a wad of cash to show to me that he was legit. Also in his wallet were a bunch of credit cards but all were issued from American banks. This also raised red flags.

After I refused to buy he lowered it to $300. And after I refused again he questioned me about not understanding his broken English. [continued below]....

..... "This is a deal of a lifetime." Which he spoke just fine. I then walked away. He then asked me to buy a gameboy for his daughter. After I refused to do that he got pissed and threw the merchandise back in his Escalade and slammed the door and left.

This whole situation was odd. I don't know who would buy anything from him. The jackets weren't even that good looking. They look like they were from the eighties. If someone truly wants to reward you for helping them out they would just give you the jackets and not try to sell them to you. So beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2015 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/armani-giuseppe-l/kirkland-washington/armani-giuseppe-l-giuseppe-tries-to-sell-you-fake-armani-jackets-after-giving-him-direct-1218485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content