X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Auto Assurance, LLC - Plano Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: savannah — Colorado Springs Colorado
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I received a letter in the mail from Auto Assurance about my VW Jetta because my factory warranty is about to expire, which it is. He had all my info so I didn't really suspect anything unusual. He was really nice and offering me the platinum warranty on my car for like 3 grand. He said if I didn't respond within the phone call, the offer would expire.

Well I have extenuating circumstances and I needed to speak to someone overseas about the coverage. He put me on a 24 hour hold and I told him I'd call him back. My husband got home and said it seemed a little fishy, so I called the dealership and it turns out they are NOT affiliated at all. I was about to get scammed for a HUGE amount of money.

I called the company back and threw a fit with "Nick" who said I "shouldn't speak to him that way because its a recorded call." Oh please. He said I could google them, which I did, and it brought me to this site.

ALWAYS call the dealership to double check. These people had all my info an seemed legit. Glad I called VW because he had me suckered in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/auto-assurance-llc/plano-texas-/auto-assurance-llc-ripped-me-off-plano-texas-1042588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author

Sorry- the company name is Auto Assure, not Auto Assurance

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair