X  |  CLOSE

• Automation Riches
    5892 Losee Road, #132-372
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States

Automation Riches Promise of Targeted Mailing With Absolutely No Actual Results Las Vegas Nevada

I joined the "Automated Riches program on December 7, 2017 at the $1000 level with a free upgrade to the $2000 level with 500 postcards mailed by the company on my behalf. My cost to join was $1500 cash plus $114.70 for two overnight FedEx letters. I was assured that the company had a highly targeted and proven mailing list.

Alas, after almost 4 months I have not received a single response. NOTHING!!! I corresponded with the "Automation Riches" contact person, Erica Porter on March 18, 2018 and I am yet to receive any response. Initially, I believed that this was a legitimate program, however, it has proven to be quite the contrary and other than expected and I am very disappointed in the results. BEWARE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2018 02:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/automation-riches/las-vegas-nevada-89081/automation-riches-promise-of-targeted-mailing-with-absolutely-no-actual-results-las-vegas-1436868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content