Complaint Review: Avanquest Software USA Inc

• Reported By: Warner Robins Georgia
  • Avanquest Software USA Inc
    1333 W 120th Avenue, Ste 314
    Westminster, Colorado

Avanquest Software USA Inc Utility Software Rip off - Does not work with Vista64, refuse to refund Westminster Colorado

Bought Fix it Utilities for Windows Vista which had a rebate. It would start to fail and clog my computer. Contacted Avanquest who advised me their product does not work with Vista 64. I asked for a refund as stated on the box, but said I had already sent in my rebate with the UPC. To apply you had to go to their website and enter a number and get the form. The number in my box did not work and I had to call them. The form had two squares to attach the UPC and attach your sales slip. When I asked for the refund they told me they had not gotten my rebate form and wait two weeks and they would hold the rebate and issue a full refund. I stapled the documents on the form and photocopied it. They get the form contact me allege first, the UPC was not required for the rebate and no UPC no refund. In addition they stated no UPC was with my rebate form.

I have never dealt with a more unethical, lying company, as they stuck to their position even when I sent them a copy of the rebate form requesting the UPC, and a photocopy of what was sent to them. This company puts products on the market that do not work and gives false excuses not to provide rebates or refunds.

David
Warner Robins, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2009 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/avanquest-software-usa-inc/westminster-colorado-80234/avanquest-software-usa-inc-utility-software-rip-off-does-not-work-with-vista64-refuse-t-458095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content