Complaint Review: Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Portugal - SANCTUARY 1860 Ayahuasca Retreat
- Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Portugal - SANCTUARY 1860 Ayahuasca Retreat
Oliveira do Hospital,
- Category: Questionable Activities
Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Portugal - SANCTUARY 1860 Ayahuasca Retreat, Earth Connection Portugal, Johannes Maasland, Daniela Markert, Alexandra and Attila Akat Drug Bust in Family, Ethics Scandal, One Retreat Centre PERMANENTLY CLOSED, Amateur unskilled Ayahuasca shamans,PR scandal. People risk losing deposits. Oliveira do Hospital thesanctuary1860.com/
*Consumer Suggestion: Here is the Proof I as the poster of this report received death threats (from member of Santo Daime Church Portugal) / Police Report Filed / Cannabis at the core of the problem in the movement
*Consumer Comment: I warned them (Daniela and Johannes) as their Mentor to tone down their cannabis operations but they did not listen. Sanctuary 1860 B & B Ayahuasca Retreat Centre under police monitoring
*Consumer Comment: Questionable Shambala Circle Intentions by Daniela Markert and the Akats - The dangers of drinking with inexperienced shamans / My experience of sickness / disturbances drinking Ayahuasca in Portugal
*Consumer Comment: I received an apology from Adrian Freedman of the Santo Daime Church in this matter
*Consumer Comment: NO APOLOGIES RECEIVED from Earth Connection Portugal or Sanctuary 1860 Ayahuasca Retreat EUROPE / PORTUGAL but member of the Ayahuasca Church does offer apology and to learn lessons from the matter
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Filed under questionable activities and complained about are Sanctuary 1860 Ayahuasca Retreat Centre PORTUGAL, Earth Connection PORTUGAL, Johannes Maasland, and other associates Daniela Markert, Alexandra and Attila Akat.
This is reported in the public interest for those looking to consume Ayahuasca tea ( a shamanic psychedelic medicine) in Portugal. There is a major scandal on the ground in Portugal because some amateurs without any shamanic training certificates or any other accreditation, have set up two retreat centres, one called Earth Connection Portugal and one called Sanctuary 1860 Ayahuasca Retreat Portugal.
The matter is detailed here:-
If you do not find experienced shamans, it is dangerous to drink Ayahuasca, because amateurs cannot handle the energy navigate the medicine space or attend to deeper difficulties in a ceremony. [continued below]....
one must only partake in Ayahuasca with accredited or properly trained shamans who have been initiated in the Amazon Rainforest.
The scandal involves several things that people should know about.
1. A police raid for cannabis in the family. See proof here.
and in the pictures showing the police tweets and showing that the retreat centre busted was in Travanca, matching the police tweets, there is also police arrest snapshots from the Portuguse police (GNR) website.
This happened at Earth Connection Portugal which has now PERMANENTLY CLOSED.
This is because of the police raid in which 14 kilos of cannabis and LSD was seized, with the suspect awaiting trial.
2. Earth Connection Portugal basically passed on their Ayahuasa business (after the raid) to their family members Alexandra and Attila Akat who have NO shamanic training whatsover, yet offer shamanic Ayahuasca retreats.
3. The shaman of Earth Connection Portugal made death threats toward a Spiritual Master falsely accusing him of being a police informant and is now facing trial in Portugal alongside the cannabis - police report reference number (37.17.0 GLCSA)
4. Because of the scandal, retreats may be cancelled at short notice and deposits lost, as there are police investigations currently ongoing and Court cases scheduled later this year.
5. Sanctuary 1860 Ayahuasca Retreat Centre is expected to close, as the amateur shaman arrested for cannabis makes their Ayahuasca, and once there is no Ayahuasca, there are no retreats. Be careful.
6. The retreat centres mentioned have no ethical codes or guidelines on their website.
The whole matter is a major PR disaster. Google Ayahuasca Portugal Scandal.
See also screenshots of the police raids and the cannabis found, as well as other evidence including extracts of police reports asking for restraining orders and the like.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2017 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ayahuasca-ceremonies-in-portugal-sanctuary-1860-ayahuasca-retreat/oliveira-do-hospital/ayahuasca-ceremonies-in-portugal-sanctuary-1860-ayahuasca-retreat-earth-connection-port-1379720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: