Complaint Review: Bad Ass Mobile Mechanic - West Jordan Utah

• Bad Ass Mobile Mechanic
    7326 South 2700 West
    West Jordan, Utah
    USA

Bad a*s Mobile Mechanic Mitchell Sellen 5 star Handyman Services, llc Beware of BAIT and SWITCH. Quotes are FALSE West Jordan Utah

Hired Mitchell Sellen to do work on an autombilie. He gave a quote whcih was $20.00 higher than a standard mechanic. He took out the part and damged it so badly it was not recoginizable because he did not have the coorect tool. He then asked me to go with him to the auto parts store, where he purchased the part, then charged me an hour more than he had quoated me. A $65.00 job became a $170.00 job.

Beware of this scam.  He is not an ASE Certifed Mechanic and it shows. Beware of beiing way overcharged for services rendered.

He will not give me a receipt. H purchased a tool he needed to use and charged me for his time along with labor costs for him to go purchase this tool.

I am reporting hime for not being licensed to do business in Utah along with fraudulenlty billing me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2017 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bad-ass-mobile-mechanic/west-jordan-utah-84084/bad-ass-mobile-mechanic-mitchell-sellen-5-star-handyman-services-llc-beware-of-bait-and-1349204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content