Complaint Review: Bankit Capital Funding - Atlanta Georgia

• Bankit Capital Funding
    3379 Peachtree Rd NE #555
    Atlanta, Georgia
    United States

Bankit Capital Funding, Bankit Capital, Tawana Banks, Owner took my money and ran off Atlanta Georgia

Tawana Banks did not fulfill her job as a business builder. She took $2000 from me with the promise of tradelines hitting my account to make it seem like banks trusted me with larger sums of money borrowed. She did get me a secured loan with my first and second truck but she made the experience long and drawn out and I'm ending up paying like $120,000 for some equipment worth $60,000. I do not recommend her or this company for any lending help whatsoever. Her communication is piss poor and dealers hate working with her because it takes her excessive amounts of time to relay info to the actual lenders. My first lender was Maxim Commercial Capital and my second lender was CH Brown. I will also inform these companies of her actions and lack of professionalism as a lending broker. I will also pursue a lawsuit in attempts to collect my $2000 back from her which she requested from me via PayPal, which I have records of transactions. Very unhappy with service!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2018 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bankit-capital-funding/atlanta-georgia-30326/bankit-capital-funding-bankit-capital-tawana-banks-owner-took-my-money-and-ran-off-atla-1464249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content