Complaint Review: Barbara Desposito

• Reported By: Tony — Commack New York United States
  • Barbara Desposito

Holtsville, New York
    United States

Barbara Desposito Barbara D'Esposito Barbara Desposit Barbara D Esposit Barbara M Desposito MB Esposito Barbara M Esposito B Balzarini Barbara M Balzarini Barbara Desposito Adulterer- Con artist- Liar (married woman scouring dating sites for unsuspecting men) Holtsville New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Ghost writer

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Please provide proof of alleged incident

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Some people have a hard time with rejection

Barbara D'Esposito is an adulterer that scours the dating sites for men, married or not, and lies about her married status and that she lives at home with her hard working husband, and her true age (she is 62). She finds men, receives gifts (I gave her an expensive bracelet and dinners) and then it was revealed of her true status, I tried to end it, and, she became vindictive attempting to make life miserable. She never gave back the jewelry at my request.

She attends local bars here in Patchogue, gets drunk and hits on men with lies of her age, status, and intentions. She will even go as far as offering to help with situations and then afterward, demanding something in return. She will give you fake stories such as: Sexual incest, and, an abusive marriage to gain your trust. Yes, she will even send you revealing pictures of her body to seduce you. In reality, she is married, and tells everyone she is taking and hiding money (tens of thousands of dollars in a secret bank account) from her husband.  She has multiple alias names... NOT a good person. Stay away from her with all your abilities.

Most recently, she is scouring on under "sorryimnotsorry2" a revealing handle..

she uses this cell number:

Barbara D'Esposto

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2017 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Ghost writer

AUTHOR: Sorry I’m not sorry - (United States)

The ghost writer if this fictional,slanderous tale is listed in three separate complaints on this site. The report numbers are as follows 1396440, 1052116 and 1133049. Reading those will surely back my insistence that his post is nothing but a jilted, scorned man who felt a need to retaliate, because I stood up to him and expose him as the convicted criminal he is.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Please provide proof of alleged incident

AUTHOR: Barbara - (United States)

This posting is a hoax and a bullying tactic for revenge by its author. The author of this piece of fiction is not a Tony from Commack, nor did they supply expensive dinners or gifts. I don’t know and have never dated a tony from anywhere . If the author has proof of their identity and receipts for alleged gifts and dinners please provide as they never were gifted to me. This posting is nothing but a jilted mans way of revenge. Please also note they stated I lie about my true age. Please see photo where it indeed states my true age as 62. I misrepresented nothing. Author is a fictional tale writer and liar who needs to provide proof of alleged story which they cannot. Sad the lengths people will go to destroy the integrity of someone because they couldn’t have what they wanted. PS ( he’s can be found as a ripoffreport convicted felon)

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Some people have a hard time with rejection

AUTHOR: Barbara - (United States)

Plain and simple this person, a fraud and scam artist themselves, clearly has an issue with being rejected.

All info contained therein about myself is false and misleading. This person is the liar, con artist and fraud they proclaim me to be. I am legally separated, living alone and free to date whomever I please.

The claims from the complainant are unfounded, not true and quite frankly crack me up.

It is apparent this guy is a sore loser. Sorry im not sorry for being myself or dumping you.

Thank you for posting this as anyone who truly knows me knows me to be a kind, truthful person.