Complaint Review: Barbara Desposito - Holtsville New York

• Reported By: Tony — Commack New York United States
  • Barbara Desposito

Holtsville, New York
    United States

Barbara Desposito Barbara D'Esposito Barbara Desposit Barbara D Esposit Barbara M Desposito MB Esposito Barbara M Esposito B Balzarini Barbara M Balzarini Barbara Desposito Adulterer- Con artist- Liar (married woman scouring dating sites for unsuspecting men) Holtsville New York

*Consumer Comment: Dear Tony

*Consumer Comment: Dear Sue

*Consumer Comment: Its A Shame

*Consumer Comment: Fake news

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Ghost writer

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Please provide proof of alleged incident

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Some people have a hard time with rejection

Barbara D'Esposito is an adulterer that scours the dating sites for men, married or not, and lies about her married status and that she lives at home with her hard working husband, and her true age (she is 62). She finds men, receives gifts (I gave her an expensive bracelet and dinners) and then it was revealed of her true status, I tried to end it, and, she became vindictive attempting to make life miserable. She never gave back the jewelry at my request.

She attends local bars here in Patchogue, gets drunk and hits on men with lies of her age, status, and intentions. She will even go as far as offering to help with situations and then afterward, demanding something in return. She will give you fake stories such as: Sexual incest, and, an abusive marriage to gain your trust. Yes, she will even send you revealing pictures of her body to seduce you. In reality, she is married, and tells everyone she is taking and hiding money (tens of thousands of dollars in a secret bank account) from her husband.  She has multiple alias names... NOT a good person. Stay away from her with all your abilities.

Most recently, she is scouring on Ourtime.com under "sorryimnotsorry2" a revealing handle..

she uses this cell number:

Barbara D'Esposto

(((REDACTED)))

STAY  AWAY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2017 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/barbara-desposito/holtsville-new-york-11742/barbara-desposito-barbara-despositobarbara-despositbarbara-d-espositbarbara-m-desposi-1413281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
3Employee/Owner

Dear Tony

AUTHOR: Sue - (United States)

In an age in which people are not only complaining about lying politicians but even about an a-moral if not immoral President (and that’s an understatement) it might be useful to make some distinctions between truth and honesty. Honesty does not simply mean 'telling the truth’. It is a term which means 'telling the truth as you genuinely believe it to be’ But of course, we all can be mistaken and often are. So when someone (wrongly) but genuinely says 'I’m convinced Barak Obama is a Muslim’, that may reflect that person’s honest and genuine opinion— but it doesn’t make it the truth or even a fact. Honesty is often hard to come by, but truth is even more so.

Truth involves what actually happened, or actually is the case. It is grounded in facts not opinions….. period. As the man said— 'you are entitled to your opinions but you are not entitled to your facts’. Facts belong to everyone and can be checked. Like truth, it is and should universally accessible. Now, I’ve actually run into folks in the mountains of N.C. who think the world is not round, and that the sun revolves around the earth— call them flatlanders. Now, these folks are utterly convinced they are right, though clearly they are not. But they are not being dishonest when they state their opinion on this matter— they are just reflecting stubborn invincible ignorance.

Dear Sue

AUTHOR: Mike - (United States)

Funny how Your post comes right after David Giuffrida was outed as the con/scam artist he is and author of the original posting. You see when someone responds to his post he gets a notification and oh look a post from "her friend” Sue just like that. Nice try Dave Giuffrida aka FAT BOY. Remember there’s a tiger on your tail your day is coming. Barbara again is being targeted with more fake news. You need a life David. Try God

Its A Shame

AUTHOR: sue - (United States)

Im very sad. I have known Barbara for quite some time. Sadly, these things finally caught up with her.  I am really hoping she changes her ways. I love her, but, this had to be said. I would never tell her that I would disagree with her wrong ways. Using people as fall guys for her behavior is just wrong. I would fear for what she would do to me honestly if she knew it was me. At her age, my hope is she just lives a peaceful rest of her life and just do whats right.

Fake news

AUTHOR: Mike - (United States)

The author of this work of fiction is non other than David Giuffrida a convicted felon and scam artist. He’s also listed on this site in numerous complaints . Cowardly he posted lies about an innocent woman, under an alias, for his own personal gain. I have no doubt he did it to extort money from her which I hope she didn’t pay. Fake news although the postings about David Giuffrida are all genuine facts.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Ghost writer

AUTHOR: Sorry I’m not sorry - (United States)

The ghost writer if this fictional,slanderous tale is listed in three separate complaints on this site. The report numbers are as follows 1396440, 1052116 and 1133049. Reading those will surely back my insistence that his post is nothing but a jilted, scorned man who felt a need to retaliate, because I stood up to him and expose him as the convicted criminal he is.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Please provide proof of alleged incident

AUTHOR: Barbara - (United States)

This posting is a hoax and a bullying tactic for revenge by its author. The author of this piece of fiction is not a Tony from Commack, nor did they supply expensive dinners or gifts. I don’t know and have never dated a tony from anywhere . If the author has proof of their identity and receipts for alleged gifts and dinners please provide as they never were gifted to me. This posting is nothing but a jilted mans way of revenge. Please also note they stated I lie about my true age. Please see photo where it indeed states my true age as 62. I misrepresented nothing. Author is a fictional tale writer and liar who needs to provide proof of alleged story which they cannot. Sad the lengths people will go to destroy the integrity of someone because they couldn’t have what they wanted. PS ( he’s can be found as a ripoffreport convicted felon)

#7 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Some people have a hard time with rejection

AUTHOR: Barbara - (United States)

Plain and simple this person, a fraud and scam artist themselves, clearly has an issue with being rejected.

All info contained therein about myself is false and misleading. This person is the liar, con artist and fraud they proclaim me to be. I am legally separated, living alone and free to date whomever I please.

The claims from the complainant are unfounded, not true and quite frankly crack me up.

It is apparent this guy is a sore loser. Sorry im not sorry for being myself or dumping you.

Thank you for posting this as anyone who truly knows me knows me to be a kind, truthful person.