Report: #1020513

• Reported By: kimi — Lebanon Tennessee United States of America
  • baseballbatsus.net

Internet
    United States of America

baseballbatsus.net www.baseballbatsus.com Web SCAM based in China!!! Ordered COMPOSITE bat, received practice TEE BALL bat!!! Internet

I ordered an Easton XL 1 composite bat for my son.  I received a very small, practice bat designed for tee-ball.

I tried to contact the seller without any return correspondence for the first week.  When they finally responded, didn't offer to send the right bat, refund the money to me, or do anything to fix the problem.  Only offered to send me a "special" gift with my next order.After this SCAM and RIPOFF, I would be a fool to order from them again.

When they do respond, it will be in broken English, and will claim not to "understand" what the problem could be.

Please do not order from this supplier.  I just sent them $120 that my son had earned through chores for a bat that NEVER came.  He is heartbroken.  Don't let them do to your family what they have done to mine!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/baseballbatsusnet/internet/baseballbatsusnet-wwwbaseballbatsuscom-web-scam-based-in-china-ordered-composite-ba-1020513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content