X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: BBB Of New Jersey - Better Business Bureau of New Jersey - Trenton New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Hopatcong New Jersey
  • BBB Of New Jersey - Better Business Bureau of New Jersey 1700 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Road, Ste. D-5 Trenton, New Jersey U.S.A.

Better Business Bureau of New Jersey - BBB Of New Jersey ripoff Failed to take care of my report Trenton New Jersey

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I had a problem with a company called Cablevision so I reported them to the Better Business Bureau. I was told I would get some sort of reply in 3 business days. About a week later I sent them an email asking them for an update. I was told that I would get a letter in the mail regarding the complaint.

Over a month later I got this letter and it basically said that I should report the company to consumer affairs if I wanted to take the issue further. I looked on the BBB website and it has one sales issue complaint listed and says it was resolved. If that is my complaint they have listed, it wasn't resolved, and if it isn't my complaint, then they never put mine on there.

The BBB is a total waste of time as they do nothing to protect or help consumers.

Heather
Hopatcong, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2006 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bbb-of-new-jersey-better-business-bureau-of-new-jersey/trenton-new-jersey/better-business-bureau-of-new-jersey-bbb-of-new-jersey-ripoff-failed-to-take-care-of-my-226852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I agree totaly. I also filed a complaint with this BBB, and have heard nothing.

I have found that if you do no agree to their ridiculous rules and settlement propsals, they do not even list your complaint.

They are bigger rip offs than the companies we complain about because they defraud the public by giving criminals positive listings and ratings.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair