X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Bedroom Superstore - Modesto California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Murphys California
  • Bedroom Superstore Pelendale Modesto, California U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
In 2002, my parents ordered me a bedroom set as a graduation present from college. We picked out one that that was a sleigh bed, 6 drawer dresser, and a night stand. We were told it would be about 6-8 weeks for delivery. We waited and waited. After the 8 weeks were up we decided to call and see why we did not recieve our merchandise. We were told that the company that makes the furniture just filed chapter 11 bankruptcy. I tried numerous times to contact the store to no prevail.

Finally I walked in and the employee told me that not only was I out my money, but they were out too!! He also told me that the new owners would give me a discount if I wanted to oder something else. YEAH RIGHT!!! Plus the floor model bedroom set was sitting in the front window.

If these people wanted to make good with their customers I would have gladly taken that one. Oh well, here it is 3 years later and I still use the furniture from my childhood. Whatever you do NEVER, NEVER purchase from THE BEDROOM SUPERSTORE on Pelandale in MODESTO.

Kristen
Murphys, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2005 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bedroom-superstore/modesto-california/bedroom-superstore-ripoff-modesto-california-135972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

But you had a contract with Bedroom superstore, not the supplier!

AUTHOR: Lee - (Australia)

POSTED: Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Sorry about your rip off! I would have thought the sales contract was between you and Bedroom Superstore, not the people who make the furniture. It wouldn't matter if their supplier went belly up, it is Bedroom Supestores' responsibility to refund your money.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair