Complaint Review: Ben Ford - Internet

• Reported By: Dennis — Hillsborough North Carolina United States of America
  • Ben Ford

Internet
    United States of America

Ben Ford cashed in my money ($128.04) and sent me two non-functioning DVDs, Internet

I ordered a "Home Made Energy" package from Ben Ford's firm.  I paid $128.04 and received two non-functioning DVDs that were supposed to describe his product.  I E-mailed the firm asking what they will do to rectify the situation, but received no answer.  I then went to this Website (Ripoff Report) to check them out.  I was already too late!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ben-ford/internet/ben-ford-cashed-in-my-money-12804-and-sent-me-two-non-functioning-dvds-internet-865040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content