X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Bentonville Matchmakers - Bentonville Arkansas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anonymous Female — Bentonville AR United States
  • Bentonville Matchmakers 1001 SE 28th St Ste. 13 Bentonville, Arkansas United States

Bentonville Matchmakers Mis-Matched Bentonville Arkansas

I agree with the other review I read on this site.  I am a single female who is embarrassed to say she was so gullible as to pay $6000 for 16 matches, services that are barely provided.

When I signed up, I was given the pitch that this service is much safer than internet dating, and you are given a much better caliber of man.  Then I signed the disclaimer that the men's services might be discounted, if they need to expand their database of matches.  There were red flags all over, and I ignored them because I was so hopeful.

My first three matches came in relative rapid succession, and I could see why I was matched with each of them.  There was compatibility with all three...Just no chemistry.

Enter #4.  And #5.  And #6.  (They took almost 5 months to complete, even though I was told matches should come every 2-3 weeks) These matches are so off-base that it was insulting, to both me and the poor man with whom I was matched.  We were not compatible in education, interests, income, ambition and lifestyle.  One of them was even allergic to cats...I have four!

I get the impression they look do a superficial word search for commonalities and throw the matches together.

If I said I like to travel, and he said the same thing, it was considered a "match".  Well, my idea of traveling is an all inclusive spa week or a long weekend in Washington D.C. to check out the Smithsonian and the Cherry Blossoms.  His idea of traveling is three days of camping/hiking in the forest with nothing but a backpack.  Both are perfectly acceptable ideal holidays, but not even close to a good match!

Please accept this warning before you invest your hope in this service and their "90% Success Rate" they will sell you.  Bentonville's just too small, and instead of admitting their weeknesses, they will do whatever they can to meet the bare minimum requirements provided in their contract.

So very sad that companies like this are able to prey on the most vulnerable part of men and women, our hearts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2018 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bentonville-matchmakers/bentonville-arkansas-72712/bentonville-matchmakers-mis-matched-bentonville-arkansas-1462115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content