X  |  CLOSE

1666 Michigan Avenue
    Pittsburgh, PA
    United States

Big Deals Mall stole my credit card information Pittsburgh PA

I placed an order for $3.75 through them around October 1st. Their website wouldn't process one of my credit cards, so I tried the other. It wouldn't work either for a few tries, then one of them went through. On October 1st, I received a "your order has shipped!" email with a tracking number through UPN Carrier.

I've never heard of that shipping company, but everything looked okay when I clicked on the tracking number. It should have been my first clue that the shipment was sent and then sat in a UPN warehouse in New Jersey for 2 weeks before moving in my general direction. It has been nearly 3 weeks, and the tracking number is saying it reached my town 2 days ago, but there's still nothing in my mailbox.

In addition, a week after I placed my "order," both of my credit cards, which are from 2 completely unrelated banks, had charges on them that were flagged as fraudulent. One card had a charge for $1.00 at Amazon, the other card had a $100 charge and a $30 charge for online games.

So, I've had to go through the headache of getting new credit card numbers, all because of a $3.75 item I wanted to purchase! I'm glad my banks caught these before my $3.75 charge became 100's!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2018 04:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/big-deals-mall/pittsburgh-pa-15222/big-deals-mall-stole-my-credit-card-information-pittsburgh-pa-1464994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content