Complaint Review: Bill's Lock & Safe - North Little Rock Arkansas

• Bill's Lock & Safe
    1001 Pike Ave
    North Little Rock, Arkansas
    United States

Bill's Lock & Safe Tried to take cash without service North Little Rock Arkansas

I was recommended to call Bills lock & Safe as I am an emergency 911 dispatcher. I needed help to get back in my safe as I forget the combo. I called and was told Joe or John (?) would get back with me as this was midday, Thursday. Friday morning rolls by and nothing so I called again. The same guy who took my call previous was rather rude and I believe he said something (low voiced) like, I wasn’t the only "mumbled” who needed help and the person would get back with me and hung up. I finally get a call as the guy talked irritated and straight to the point and said he can come out later today and he’ll call me back with an ETA.

I didn’t hear back from him that day or Saturday. Sunday I get a call as he said he’s available if it was okay and apologized for not calling earlier. After dinner, he arrived and looked a mess. An older bald guy who looked "rushed” with a stained shirt no belt with droopy pants missing teeth and no visible identification. [continued below]....

..... He immediately told me that being a Sunday he needed a $150 cash deposit upfront before he can start to work. I told him I don’t think I have that much cash on me and does he take cards or checks and that I actually called on Thursday. Remember?

He then was very irritated and mumbled as he walked off, how much money do I have? He came back with tools and started to work on the Safe. He started drilling holes in my safe on the side and I could tell he was having difficulties as he was shaking very badly. At this point, I had a bad feeling and went and took pictures of the vehicle he came in for my safety. As he was drilling I could hear him having outbursts about me not having money. Then when he saw me he exploded and got right up in my face and asked me if I was going to "f**king” stand there all day!

At this point I informed him I am a police dispatcher and with my training, I believed he was under the influence of a controlled substance with possible violence and he needs to immediately leave my home or I will put him under arrest (Code 16-81-106) or call the police. He said, go ahead and try it dipshit, do your best and watch what happens. At that point, I pulled my phone out to record but it was turned off later to find out the battery was very low. He panicked and quickly grabbed his things and ran out. That Monday I called Bills Lock and Safe and asked for Bill and kept getting the run around as I was finally told he was in the bathroom changing his depends and doesn’t care and was hung up on, again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2018 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bills-lock-safe/north-little-rock-arkansas-72114/bills-lock-safe-tried-to-take-cash-without-service-north-little-rock-arkansas-1466950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content