Complaint Review: Black Roses - Syracuse New York

• Black Roses
    2363 James Street
    Syracuse, New York
    United States

Black Roses Chris Dodd Purchased items that are too small, and company will not give return information. No information listed on website. Syracuse New York

Purchased two seperate orders with this company, 3 shirts and 1 pair of pants not knowing that the items were from China. I received two of the 5 items  (1 shirt and the pants) and those items do now fit as Chinese sizing runs very small.

After continuous emails to the company and going through Paypal, I was given a refund for the two shirts that I didn't receive but the company will not give me refund information.Everytime I ask they do not respond. They have responded to emails regarding the shirts not received, but it took many emails and a complaint through Paypal.

There is nothing on their site that indicates items are final sale and when you click on their returns page, it is blank. I would like a refund for the two items still in my posession that are too small.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2018 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/black-roses/syracuse-new-york-13206/black-roses-chris-dodd-purchased-items-that-are-too-small-and-company-will-not-give-retu-1464224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content