X  |  CLOSE

• Blake Skole
    2602 East Red Bridge Rd
    Kansas , Missouri
    United States

Blake Skole Blake Skole, Cedar Heights Farm, Arabian Trainer, Halter, Arabian Halter, Pprovidence, National Arabian Horse, Arabian Horse Association, Razee, Razeer Serondella, ABUSE, MISS TREATMENT OF HORSE IN THEIR CARE, Fraud, thief Kansas City Missouri Charged and proclaimed he trained a horse which in fact they neglected and abused said horse Kansas Missouri

Mr. Blake Skole is supposed to be a professional Arabian horse trainer but after seeing what he did to my horse after being at his facility for 2 ½ years I would say he is an abuser of Arabian horses. I had a 2 year old gorgeous grey Arabian horse at his facility for training and marketing. I brought home a scared, abused and aggressive 4 year old.

At his facility he wants to know when you are coming to see your horse and I now know why.  I went as often as I could to check on my horse in his care and found him clean and well groomed each time but I did let him know I was coming. He was there for training and marketing so I would find him in an upfront stall, clean with hay until one day I showed up unannounced.  I found my then 4 year old horse in a foot deep manure filled stall in a back dark tiny stall way out in an old junk barn. He had no food and was wearing a cribbing collar UPSIDE down. [continued below]....

.....  This horse is now a cribber, weaver and a very scared horse.

I believe he was separated from all other horse, never allowed out and never worked with in anyway. This horse was to be in show training, going to shows and being marketed to show homes. None of this was done This horse was severely abused regarding his feet, never taught to load in a trailer, in which would have been necessary IF Blake Skole would have been showing this horse to market which was what he was being paid for.

As a trainer Blake Skole is extremely dangerous because he is a good salesman and can sell himself to the unexpecting Arabian owner. He in his way of training or lack of, has caused this horse to become a weaver and a cribber with great fear in the human race.

Get contracts; check on trainers often “unannounced!” Demand results and take no excuses. Blake Skole stole this horse’s show future.  He did irreversible damage mentally to this animal and he lied constantly regarding what was being done in my absence.   Do not trust him in any way!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2018 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blake-skole/kansas-missouri-64137/blake-skole-blake-skole-cedar-heights-farm-arabian-trainer-halter-arabian-halter-pp-1469918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content