Complaint Review: Blazin Blue Automotive - Pueblo Colorado

2126 South Prairie Avenue
    Pueblo , Colorado
    United States

Blazin Blue Automotive Poor service on a transmission Pueblo Colorado

I have taken my 2011 Buick Regal to Blazin Blue Automotive for transmission flush at miles 80201 (My transmission was fried on 82701) I then had to tow my car to GMC DEALERSHIP to find out what the code to see what wrong with my car . 2 days later GMC SAID ..I was short 1.5 quart low on transmission fluid and transmission fluid color is black and gray . Also GMC said my transmission is fried. Keep in mind my transmission doesn’t have a stick reading or no leaks at all . So then I call Blazin Blue Automotive they gave me a lot of excuses to fix the car themselves but once break that trust, cannot allow them to touch my car again. They said they refuse to pay GMC dealership bill and I have no choice to take them to court .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2018 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blazin-blue-automotive/pueblo-colorado-81005/blazin-blue-automotive-poor-service-on-a-transmission-pueblo-colorado-1448067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content