Complaint Review: Blazingkeywords.com - Springville Utah

• Blazingkeywords.com
    224 S Main St, #218
    Springville, Utah

Blazingkeywords.com Bait and Switch is an understatement! Springville Utah

Okay, call me stupid for wanting to believe this business was legit! BEWARE of this company and all of it's other names (Easy Google Profit, A1) I found once I started doing more research. Another lesson learned - ALWAYS read the "terms and conditions" of anything you plan on signing up for AND their privacy policies. BAIT and SWITCH is the name of their game!

In the fine print, they tell you the only way to cancel is by mailing them a written termination request (to a post office box at a UPS store in Utah) and good luck getting them to answer the three different phone numbers they list in their terms, on their website and what I found from other "victims" of this scam! 888.258.9765, 888.248.9285, 888.247.2155

I heard their so-called customer service is located in the Philippines. Makes me ashamed that my heritage is from that crooked country.

Do what I did - call your bank right away, report the fraud and cancel your credit card before they access your credit and be sure to check your credit frequently to make sure they don't try to do anything else!

Best lesson: DO NOT PARTICIPATE in any wild offers that even the media appears to endorse by allowing this to get published in their papers and magazines!

Anonconsumer
Oregon City, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blazingkeywordscom/springville-utah-84663/blazingkeywordscom-bait-and-switch-is-an-understatement-springville-utah-455625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content