Complaint Review: Blue Marble Marketing/Mark Kelley - Las Vegas Nevada

• Blue Marble Marketing/Mark Kelley
    8275 S. Eastern Ave. Ste. 200-254
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

Blue Marble Marketing/Mark Kelley Mark Kelley Complete Scam/Breach of Contract/Failed to Refund Money Las Vegas, Nevada

This company advertised to sell a trust entity to me that was also supposed to come with guaranteed funding. I signed the contract and paid them a deposit but then basically disappeared. They made some pretense to try to file something with the secretary of state but it was all wrong and they did not know what they were doing. They failed to follow through with 95% of their representations. The contract called for a full refund of my deposit if they did not perform in 45 days. After 60 days I requested a refund of my deposit and they have completely ignored my request.

Mark Kelley and Blue Marble Marketing are scam artists and they are still out there trying to sell other entities.

Do not do business with these guys! They will rip you off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blue-marble-marketingmark-kelley/las-vegas-nevada-90123/blue-marble-marketingmark-kelley-mark-kelley-complete-scambreach-of-contractfailed-to-r-756713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content