Complaint Review: Boatshed - Internet

• Boatshed

Internet
    USA

Boatshed, free-wave Untrustable yacht broker Zagreb and UK Internet

I decided to buy a used sailing boat around 10 years old. I found several good offers on yachtworld dot com internet site. one of them was published by company Boatshed. It was a Jaenneau Sun Odyssey 40.3 in a charter of Free-Wave Austrian charter company. I went to survey the boat in Trogir Croatia (almost 2000 kms return trip by car plus accomodation). The Fre-wave base manager helped to survey her. The start bidding price was 55k EUR. I asked about BUY IT NOW price from Boatshed broker. In several days he answered and said 49.5k. After some days (I was travelling around EU), I said ok and asked him to start preparing the docs and pre contract. Boatshed broker agent said that the boat will be available after season in next October. I agreed and wanted to start the paperwork. In couple of days the Boatshed broker sent an email and said that the owner changed his mind and wanted 52k or even more instead. Unfortunatelly the real owner is hidden and so I can not send him some s**t. I can complain about the Boatshed broker. It is so unfair to change terms after we agreed. Who will pay my costs spent on the trip for survey etc?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2017 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/boatshed/internet/boatshed-free-wave-untrustable-yacht-broker-zagreb-and-uk-internet-1367836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content