X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Boca Body Art Tattoo - Boca Raton Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Class of 2014 FAU — Boca Raton Florida
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Boca Body Art Tattoo 74 NE 1st Street Boca Raton, Florida USA

Boca Body Art Tattoo Brett C MatheysD.O.B 11/05/1965 Such a Pervert!!!! Total Creeper Boca Raton Florida

*Consumer Comment:

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Back in June my little sister visiting from out of town and I went to Boca Body Art to get our Belly Buttons pierced and this older guy said he was the piercer and owner and was totally flirting with us, he asked us how old we were and I told him I was 26 and my sister was only 17 and he winked at us and said no problem, well for whatever reason he seemed more interested in my little sister and i didnt know that for a lower belly button piercing you needed to unzipped your pants and pull them down a little bit,

I was completely mortified at what I saw and heard when he was suggesting she get her c**t/Hood pierced that she would look sexy and love how it felt , before we left he asked for a hug and he grabbed her a*s, this dude looked like he was in his 40's and this is how he acts around girls under 21? WOW!!! I think this is completely innapropiate for anyone to do but especially an owner of the business at that...

Disgusting I will never go back there and I told all my friends at FAU to be cautious...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/boca-body-art-tattoo/boca-raton-florida-33432/boca-body-art-tattoo-brett-c-matheysdob-11051965-such-a-pervert-total-creeper-boc-1073078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

You're a liar

AUTHOR: Allison - ()

POSTED: Monday, March 24, 2014

After filing my own complaint I noticed this one and then the owners response . He is a liar because he treated me the same way. I am not a minor but I am someone who came into his shop. He flirted w me, talked about getting my "hood" pierced( how's that Brett? Was this wording correct?) talked about piercing my nipples. I was in there for a Marilyn piercing on my face and a tattoo on my back. He told me to take off my shirt because this is procedure and taped table paper to my nipples. Come to find out from the tattooist Charlie that this did not need to be done and that he was sorry . Ya see I had in a low cut spaghetti strapped shirt so Charlie was able to tattoo me with my shirt on , which by the way he told me to put back on.. Of course when I calked Brett in this after telling him I want some money back for the horrible job they didn't even finish on my sons arm, he emails me saying " my noobs were ugly and  nasty anyway'". Brett you are a liar and a steroid pervert. I will be filing my own police report .

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Absolutely Absurd !!!!

AUTHOR: Brett Matheys - ()

POSTED: Monday, August 26, 2013

My name is Brett Matheys and after reading this fake and absolutley absurd posting from a person that I am currently in a legal/crimal case against is going on the internet and posting fake things that any person would realize after reading it, that it is so ridiculious and makes no sense.

So let's review what this idoit said>>> first of all this person said that they walked in my business and I just started flirting with them the second I seen them.. then I ask thier "age" and of course the normal thing to do is after they would tell me is to "wink" at them... then according to her I just started making coments to a 17 year old "O" by the way .. why don't you get your vagina pierced and to further the comment by saying it would look sexy.. and they made a mistake by saying c**t and not just the hood.. (retard) next she said she was "completely mortified" at what she seen and heard.. don't you think if you had a little sister and someone did something to her like this idoit is saying I did you would not only leave immediately you would report it to the police that a business owner commited sexual battery on a minor because I grabbed her a*s.. The funny part is that after her sister supposedly wittnessed this she gave me a hug.. and then goes on talking about acting this way torwards a person under 21..

this posting should be on america's dumbest people.. so you know who you are who wrote this and in saying that.. good try !!!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair