X  |  CLOSE

• Bonpie Audio-Wisort Technology LTD
    48 Paotai Road
    Shenzhen, Guangdong
    China

Bonpie Audio-Wisort Technology LTD wisort.en.alibaba.com, wisort.com, Did not fulfill the order withholding 10 000 USD prepayment Shenzhen Guangdong

Hello! My name is Frank Copperwood. By publishing the video I wanted to present the problem which exist and warn smal entrepreneurs like me to be careful with Chinese companies listed on alibaba.com. I am small entrepreneur and started my business by ordering and buying things from China garages back in 90s. BUT, Can we trust the Chinese? THIS WAS THE QUESTION and still IS! The question came up because I was deceived by greedy Chinese more than once getting goods of a poor quality or even completely empty plastic shells instead the product! I thought I found a reliable supplier in 2013 from China: a company under name WISORT TECHNOLOGY LIMITED another name Bonpie Audio LTD. They ve been specializing in the production and development of stereo Bluetooth headphones, speakers and receivers. We have signed an agreement that they fulfill my orders with a defect rate below 1% and do NOT sell my branded product aside. [continued below]....

..... But, as the time came by we’ve found out the row materials they have used for the headphones was a low quality and defect rate was much higher than 1%! Besides, there was a breach of out contract and my branded product appeared on sale in US at other retailers!

In August 2017, we have sent $ 10,000 over to Bonpie Audio LTD China as a prepayment for a batch of headphones. But instead of improving the quality of the goods using better quality material, Comrade Albert Zao and his relative Gareth Zao announced the equipment broke down and they can not continue the production of the line of my brand model of headphones that we had ordered from them! And, Instead of sending back an advance payment to our account in the United States, these people tried for the same money to sell a cheaper model of headphones that my customers do not yet know or appreciate. Comrade Albert Zhao had promised to satisfy me either by fixing the equipment , designing new better model or return 10 000 dollars back to our account. Having made several unsuccessful attempts to sell a cheap looking unknown product and received a refusal, comrade Albert Zhao had told me the materials they had purchased for the order been deteriorated. So, I understood we must to buy whatever they offering OR, they will keep our 10 000 US dollars to compensate their loss! That would be strange for a company which claims to make 5 million a year to treat the customer like that! I’VE told them NO!

I do not want to be a financial hostage and finally find myself with a debt of 30 000 or more US dollars paid for a low quality not sellable product. Also it became obvious that the Chinese in general do not care much about customer’s satisfaction, BUT care only about a quantity of a low quality product they dump to the customer. So, the question is still there! Can Chinese be trusted? Thanks for attention! Bonpie Audio-Wisort Technology LTD on youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=2BGnMVcpAGs

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2018 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bonpie-audio-wisort-technology-ltd/shenzhen-guangdong/bonpie-audio-wisort-technology-ltd-wisortenalibabacom-wisortcom-did-not-fulfill-the-1448779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content