Complaint Review: BPS Worldwide

1860 Green Tree Road
    Cherry Hill, New Jersey
    USA

BPS Worldwide appointment no show, poor communication Cherry Hill New Jersey

Got a call from this company a week ago stating a rep would be in the area "next Wednesday" (today) and they'd like to set up an appointment to see how they could help me. I made the appointment for noon today. I also informed the caller that I needed a phone number for the rep (Stephanie Irvin) so we could discuss where to meet. (My home is not zoned commercial, so I cannot see anyone business related there.) He gave me her (alleged) direct line. I called the next day. After finally figuring out their very weird automated system, I got her voice mail -- left a message for her to call me about where to meet. She never called back.

Yesterday, I received a confirmation call from someone at BPS. I told him that he would have to have Stephanie call me to discuss location. He said he would put a message for her to call me this morning. After waiting several hours, I left a note in the door for her to call me. It is now 12:29 and -- surprise! surprise! -- she has not called me yet.

If these people can't even accomplish a little task like setting an appointment, I sure as h*ll wouldn't trust them with my credit card processing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bps-worldwide/cherry-hill-new-jersey-08003/bps-worldwide-appointment-no-show-poor-communication-cherry-hill-new-jersey-1052946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content