Complaint Review: Brandon Cassidy - California

• Brandon Cassidy

, California
    United States

Brandon Cassidy Peter Baker Called pretending to be Google California

Just received a call from Brandon Cassidy of Link Promotions saying that our renewal is due for our Google Map and Key words. Thought it was a bit odd as have no memory of signing up with them. Was told it was a free 12 month trial and was now time to renew. Asked if they could send me an invoice and I would look into it. Got a Pro-forma invoice and a link to our google business page. Thought this has to be a scam as only just taken over the Google My Business page from the previous owner and change a lot of the keywords myself. Did a search on Google for Link Promotions and found this FaceBook page. Thank you for confirming what I thought. Got Brandon Cassidy Phoning me back on

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2018 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brandon-cassidy/california/brandon-cassidy-peter-baker-called-pretending-to-be-google-california-1459490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content