Complaint Review: brave USA lexy beauty hair extensions. - Montréal

• Submitted: Fri, September 14, 2018
  • Updated: Fri, September 14, 2018
  • Reported By: Natalie — Montreal Canada
  • brave USA lexy beauty hair extensions.

Montréal ,
    Canada

brave USA lexy beauty hair extensions., They advertise high end extension received low quality China extension that made me lose hair! Montréal

I was on Instagram and I was looking thru my feed and cosmopolitan ad had this company brave USA lexy beauty hair extensions. I saw the video and it looked like high quality ad and website and had great prices lots of specials. So I ordered a bundle of blonde hair extensions at $14 us........ long story short it took about A month to get to me I sent many emails complaining and telling them I don’t want the prouducts due to I needed it for a occasion. They where responding telling me that it’s on it’s way and finally telling me that it was delivered. Finally I got it when I opened it it was from China first of all the packaging and even the envelope like when you order on Allo express. The product was so cheap I could get it at dollar store!!! There was additional hair pieces in it which I never otdered, I tried many tones to contact them but it’s not possible cause they are a fake company!! I tried putting in the hair pieces and it looked horrible after a few days I notice that my hair was falling out!! I’m so mad and disappointed that a company like this is selling god knows what’s in the extension from China and not even responding to any of my complaints!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2018 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brave-usa-lexy-beauty-hair-extensions/montral/nbspbrave-usa-lexy-beauty-hair-extensionsnbspthey-advertise-high-end-extension-recei-1460853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content