X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Brecks - , Michigan Bulb Co. - Tip City Ohio

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Nazareth Pennsylvania
  • Brecks - , Michigan Bulb Co. Tip City, Ohio U.S.A.
  • Phone: 513-354-1512
  • Web:
  • Category: Nurseries

Brecks, Michigan Bulb Co. ripoff, false advertising, fraudulent billing, poor service Tip City Ohio

I placed a large order for my fall bulbs from Brecks early enough (July). After 3 months and many phone calls, my order finally arrived - but there were only 2 small bags of bulbs, and they were not the ones I ordered!! To top it off, they charged me shipping on the entire large order that I had originally placed.

I called Brecks, and they basically said there was nothing they could do except re-order. They would take another 3 months to get here from Holland, and by then it would be the middle of winter and too late to plant them, so my entire spring garden is screwed now.

I requested a refund, and told them I will NEVER deal with this company again! Beware!

Laura
Nazareth, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2003 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brecks-michigan-bulb-co/tip-city-ohio/brecks-michigan-bulb-co-ripoff-false-advertising-fraudulent-billing-poor-service-tip-69684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair