X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Brett@buymytronics.com - Denver Colorado

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Logansport Indiana
  • Brett@buymytronics.com 1633 FillmoreSt. Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Brett@buymytronics.com ,Brett Mosley quoted a price for used cell phone equiptment then wouldn't pay after they were shipped to them Denver Colorado

*Author of original report: buymytronics.com of Denver Colorado responds positively

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I got on the website buymytronics.com and entered the make and model numbers of some old cell phone equiptment and included that they were NOT working and they quoted me a price to buy them from me. I then received an e-mail with the shipping information and it also included an offer to pay 10% more if they received the equiptment within 7 days. I boxed the equiptment and sent it USPS with delivery confirmation. It was received in 5 days but I received no payment.

I e-mailed brett@buymytronics.com who is the owner and he responded telling me they were of no value so he wasn't going to pay and I should be satisfied with the idea that they were recycled responsibly. I spent over $7.00 shipping the equiptment and I got stiffed for the payment. I wasn't going to make but a few dollars on the transaction but it is the idea that if he is doing this frequently and stiffing alot of people for their old equiptment he is profitting off of others losses which is wrong.

I could've simply recycled the equiptment locally or donated it and saved the shipping cost but like alot of people these days I need to look for any way possible to make extra dollars, but instead got ripped off. If this report saves someone else from being ripped off by this person then it will be worth the time to report it.

Laura
Logansport, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2008 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brettbuymytronicscom/denver-colorado-80206/brettbuymytronicscom-brett-mosley-quoted-a-price-for-used-cell-phone-equiptment-then-wo-366529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

buymytronics.com of Denver Colorado responds positively

AUTHOR: Laura - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, August 26, 2008
After filing my report I was contacted again by Brett Mosley of buymytronics.com. He claims after looking into my situation further that he has found it was simply an oversight on their part as to why I was not contacted about any changes in our agreement. He says it is their policy to do so and it was their mistake and has apologized repeatedly for the oversight and has offered to make it right. I hope he is sincere and will strive to work harder to make sure this type of thing doesn't happen again to someone else. I do not want to ruin someone for an honest mistake. We are all human and it happens, so I am happy to report that the problem for me has been solved. I wish the best of luck to Mr. Mosley on his business. Keep it honest and fair and you will do well!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair